Gift Card - Roasted Artisan Specialty Coffee from Garage Coffee Bros.
Unit price per
only 0 left in stock
- Garage Gift Vouchers allow you to purchase various items on our site
- A gift without fail: the recipient can use the Gift Voucher to purchase the Garage Coffee Bros. products they want most
- Choose your Gift Voucher according to the occasion (available for generic gift events such as Birthday, Name Day, Graduation, Remote Gift, Generic Event, or in the version with Hearts)
- A wide range of products to buy on our website, for a last-minute or pre-planned gift
- Without haste: Gift Vouchers are valid for twelve months from the date of issue
- At the end of the payment, the voucher you see in the photo will be sent by email, in a printable format, so you can give it to the recipient (Alternatively we can send it directly, if in possession of the email address).
- The Code for the purchased value is sent together with the Gift Voucher.
- In the section "Instructions for the seller" you can enter the message that we will send in Email on your behalf, together with the Gift Card and the instructions to take advantage of the Discount Coupon.
- Can't choose which gift to give to someone who is passionate about coffee?
- You are not an expert person, so are you afraid of not making the right choice?
- Are you looking for a Last-Minute Gift? In a few minutes, from the comfort of your phone, you can purchase our Gift Card which we will send to the recipient on your behalf.
- Does it have a deadline?
The Gift Card expires after 12 months from the date of dispatch or purchase.
- Can the contained amount be refunded?
Gift Cards are non-refundable
- Can you buy any item in the online shop?
Yes, you can buy all the products in our store, with the exception of those already on sale.
- What happens if the purchase exceeds the credit of the Gift Card?
If the purchase exceeds the credit of the Card, it is possible to integrate the difference with a credit card at check out.
- Can I use more than one on a single purchase?
It is not possible to combine multiple Gift Cards online. They should always be used one at a time.
How to choose:
We roast in two different ways, dividing into two main groups, based on the type of extraction:
- Light: suitable for Filter/Aeropress-type extractions, or for those looking for a coffee with a note of marked acidity and many aromas.
- Medium: suitable for Espresso/Moka extractions, or for those who want a coffee with a much more intense flavor and a touch of bitterness.
There are dozens of different grinds, it can be said that each machine or equipment needs a grind ad hoc.
With us you can choose to buy ground coffee for Moka or Filter.
We have tried to summarize them as follows:
- V60 Filter:
- French Press/Infuser:
Il caffè ha una durata limitata quando parliamo di qualità. Anche se in etichetta si può scrivere fino a 24 mesi, in genere il caffè di alta qualità, in pochi mesi ha perso la maggiorparte del sapore e dell'aroma. Consigliamo di berlo tra i 7 giorni e i 60 giorni dopo la data di tostatura (a patto che il sacchetto non sia mai stato aperto). Quando il sacchetto viene aperto, la qualità del caffè deteriora rapidamente sempre e in pochi giorni si perdono aromi e sapore. Purtroppo non sempre viene scritta la data di tostatura, sopratutto dalle aziende più grandi. Sui nostri pacchetti la trovi chiaramente scritta sul retro.
P.S. i nostri sachetti sono tutti confezionati con sotto vuoto e aggunta di Azoto, che prolunga la durata potenziale del prodotto.
Espresso requires some precision rules:
- Quality coffee
- Roasting within 30 days
- Fine Grind
- Water temperature around 90-92°
- A single serving of 8-9g (double of 15-17g)
- Extraction time approximately 25 seconds
The use of quality espresso machines (range from €600 upwards) can ensure a better result.
Machines that also have a coffee grinder to grind "fresh" coffee are preferable
The Moka requires a little attention:
- Use filtered or bottled water (NO TAP)
- Roasting within 30 days
- Medium-fine grinding
- Fill the boiler with water without going over the valve
- Put the ground coffee into the filter without pressing or making ontagnettes, simply level it at the edge
- Put on medium heat
- Wait for the liquid to rise through the chimney pot, without letting it bubble (TURN OFF AS SOON AS THE FLOW OF COFFEE STARTS TO GO FAST AND COLORLESS)
- Mix before serve
The Moka must only be washed with water and any neutral detergents (taking care to rinse thoroughly with water), never in the dishwasher or with abrasive sponges.
Filter or Chemex coffee requires precision in timing and in weights, some advice:
- Quality coffee
- Roasting within 20 days
- Medium grind (medium coarse for Chemex)
- Filtered or bottle
- Water temperature around 90-94° depending on the coffee used (generally washed at higher temperatures)
- About 15g of ground coffee for every 250g of water (chemex at least 30g per 500g of water)
- Pre-infuse 30-40 seconds pouring in hot water for double the weight of coffee used
- Pour the water in two or three steps at will with a rotational direction being careful not to create too much turbulence
- Contact/percolation time approximately 3 minutes (4-5 for Chemex)
A light toast is generally recommended for filter systems
The Aeropress requires some precision rules:
- Quality coffee
- Roast within 20 days
- Medium grind (or as preferred)
- Use filtered or bottled water
- Water temperature approximately 85-90°
- A dose of approximately 17g per 200-220g of water
- Pour water for pre-infusion for 30-40 seconds
- Mix with the appropriate spoon
- Then pour the remaining water and close the cap
- Turn the aeropress upside down and press firmly but constantly until extraction is complete
- Total contact/infusion time of 2-3 minutes
There are dozens of different systems for extracting coffee, we have summarized the main ones here but if you need to know how to do the others not on the list, contact us