BRITA has been a global specialist in water filtration for over 50 years: its founder Heinz Hankammer, in fact, invented the first filter jug for domestic use in the 1970s.
Through these filter solutions we want to offer you the best experience in drinking water or making a Moka or a Filtered Coffee in a sustainable way.
- For good-drinking, eco-friendly Brita filtered water: cut down on single-use plastics and change the world, one sip at a time
- Reduces chlorine (minimum 80%), limestone (minimum 80%), metals such as lead (minimum 90%) and copper (minimum 80%)
- Internal filter media: active carbon of natural origin, ion exchange resins and a filter mesh
- Lasts 4 weeks: the device on the lid of the jug reminds you when to replace it
- Compatible with all Brita water filter jugs
How do I know when to replace the filter?
BRITA water filter jugs are equipped with a flashing device that reminds you to replace the MAXTRA + filter every 4 weeks. After inserting the new MAXTRA + filter, press and hold the start / LED button for 5 seconds.
How do you replace the MAXTRA + filter?
Then insert it into the housing inside the funnel: fill the jug with water, let it filter and then discard the filtered water. Fill the jug with a little water and immerse MAXTRA + by gently shaking it. Repeat again.
What do MAXTRA + filters reduce?
BRITA MAXTRA + filters retain chlorine and substances that can alter the smell and taste of tap water and also reduce limescale and metals such as lead and copper, which may be present.