BRITA has been a global specialist in water filtration for over 50 years: its founder Heinz Hankammer, in fact, invented the first filter jug for domestic use in the 1970s.
Through these filter solutions we want to offer you the best experience in drinking water or making a Moka or a Filtered Coffee in a sustainable way.
- Cut down on single-use plastics: by using a Brita water filter jug, you significantly reduce the number of plastic bottles to throw away
- Always on time: every 4 weeks, Memo reminds you to replace the Maxtra + filter to always have optimal filtration
- Easy filling: the flap on the lid opens with a single finger
- Standard 2.4L Size: Designed to fit the refrigerator door
- Brita PerfectFit ensures that all water is safely filtered when using a Maxtra + filter
x3 Maxtra + filter included (equal to 3 months or 300 liters of filtered water)
Material: Transparent plastic and White
Which filter should I buy?
The Marella filter jug uses the BRITA MAXTRA + filter and reduces chlorine, metals (lead / copper), as well as the temporary hardness of the water (limestone).
How can I wash the carafe?
The carafe can be washed in the dishwasher (maximum 50 °) or with neutral detergent by hand. We recommend removing the lid and cleaning it with a damp cloth. We recommend that you do not get the device inserted into the lid wet.
Can I put the carafe in the refrigerator?
You can place the carafe in the refrigerator if you want to drink fresh filtered water. The carafe can be positioned in the bottle compartment.